Friday 8 March 2013

Reality Check Friday

Hmmm. I'm feeling a little blue.  I decided to weigh myself.  Don't know what exactly came over me, but for some unknown reason, I momentarily thought it was a good idea.  You know, to get a start weight.  The number that I saw was startling to say the least.  I think that the last time I weighed myself was around Christmas.  I have gained about 6 pounds since then.  I'm the heaviest right now, than I have ever been, I believe pregnancies included.  WTF?  How did this happen?

I need to fix this.  Like, starting NOW!  My goal is to lose that 6 pounds by Easter.  Now, that is around 3 weeks, so I would have to lose 2 pounds per week.  Which is very reasonable, though I'm not sure how to make that happen.  First things first, pour that second glass of water and attempt to make a meal plan that includes a few more healthy choices.  Not that I deliberately make unhealthy choices, but a) without a plan, we are more likely to eat processed food, which is not the healthiest of choices, and b) I don't like fruits and veggies.  Not much anyway.  For the time being, V8 will be my new best friend.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment